10 Creepy Deep Web Experiences

If you are astonished by all the links and databases that your browser is serving you, believe me, you have seen nothing. If you don’t believe me, check out this post and, after you are done, let me know if you have had any of 10 creepy deep web experiences or at least something near them.

You might not be aware of this, but all the Internet content that you see is only 4% of all the content of the World Wide Web, while the rest of the 96% that count 7.9 zettabytes that are equivalent to 7357448339458.5 gigabytes remain hidden and it is referred to as the ‘’Deep Web’’.

Pixabay/Public Domain

Knowing that almost all the Internet content is stashed in the Deep Web isn’t the complete answer to the question: what is the Deep Web. First of all, you need to know that everything that you believe is hidden and completely private is stashed somewhere in the Deep Web. This means your bank accounts, passwords, deleted pictures, private legal information. You should also know that the majority of people that have the access to the Deep Web are using it for illegal activities. What is the Deep Web mostly used for is for buying drugs and weapons, hiring a hitman, watch human tortures and live experiments that were done on humans, animal killing, and even the children pornography.

But don’t get mislead and think that you might even enter this secret Deep Web by accident because in all of the years you were researching the Web, you run into many of these things, both written or video recorded. You didn’t. You just saw the content that was available for every person in the world. And even if some person uploaded it to the ‘Surface Web’, it certainly didn’t reach some especially life longevity. The content of this type is removed as soon as noticed, which is usually in less than a week and the person that uploaded it gets arrested immediately.

On the other hand, there are people that use the Deep Web for the more noble cause. For example, there are journalists from the parts of the world whose publicity is censured by the law and, this way, they can share everything that is happening out there without a fear of being captured by their government.

But in case you want to browse through the Deep Web, there is an easy way, but be sure that you are willing to go there. After you see all the horrible things uploaded there, you can’t unsee them ever again. So think it through a bit more.

But in case you are not planning on backing up from this, there is a perfect post on Quora for you. It explains in details everything you need to know about searching the Deep Web and what’s behind all of that, but, to sum it up a bit, it appears that only thing you need to do is to download and install the Tor browser bundle. But make sure you have already made an appointment with you psychiatrist.
Just to be aware of what is expecting you on the other side, here are 10 creepy Deep Web experiences of other people that, unsurprisingly, decided not to talk about the Deep Web ever again.

Related posts

Leave a Comment