If you want to have dates but you need some good advice about best Bumble bios for girls, you are at the right place now, as Insider Monkey have come up with a great list. A good bio can help you a lot to make guys swipe right.
The Bumble is inevitably one of the best online dating sites for those girls who are reserved and shy a bit. It was founded by Whitney Wolf Herd, who is also the co-founder of Tinder. The Bumble was created for “wonderful women still waiting around for men to ask them out”, and it has approximately 50 million users.
Now without a further ado, let’s see the list of the best Bumble bios for girls now. Open a glass of delicious wine, sit comfortably in you armchair and read the list with us.
10. “I’m not the type of girl you have to hold in farts for, but rather the type of girl you want to hold in farts for.”
Well…. she’s honest at least.
9. “I’ve learned that men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny… If I see you without an erection, I’ll make you a sandwich.”
What else would a man want?
8. “Women seeks hostile man for mutual psychological torture, co-dependency and future divorce.”
Weird but funny.
7. “Only here trying to get over this one guy who never texted me back.”
Well, men really shouldn’t skip this bio.
6. “I’m honestly just here hoping to find a plus one for a wedding.”
What can we say? If you try it you will see if it’s a good idea or not.
5. “If we meet and you don’t look like your pictures, you’re buying me drinks until you do.”
Now we are half way through our list of the best Bumble bios for girls. This one seems to like alcohol a little bit too much, but yet it’s funny.
4. “I like wine and whiskey, fine cigars, fast cars, and loose men.”
If you are an easygoing and tough lady, use this one! Honest, short, brief.
3. “Please don’t fall in love with me.”
This request can be turned away very soon.
2. “I have the simplest tastes. I’m always satisfied with the best.”
She is very modest, right?
1. “Two reasons to date me:
- Because you’d be the good looking one
This can be funny, but for me a little bit pleading. So, ladies, could you find a good line for yourselves? Which one do you think is the best Bumble bios for girls above?