If you are on Tinder but still need some good ideas what to write as a bio in order to make girls swipte right – then follow our list of witty Tinder bio examples (male) published by Insider Monkey.
There are only a few days left until Chrismas and the New Year’s Eve is approaching at lightning speed, you may need someone to date and celebrate the holidays together. Can you remember the series “Friends”? When everybody said they wouldn’t have anyone to kiss at midnight, but in the end they all called out someone because they didn’t want to be single. Now, you still have two weeks left, so a new date is up to you! Pick out one of the bios following, use it and your success will be granted.
With digital world widespreading it’s much easier to have a date now, then decades ago. Earlier, people went to balls, dancing clubs, sports or other events to meet someone special, and have dates. Now we are in a much better situation as there are lots of online dating sites and apps where we can decide very quickly if we like somebody or not. But I think it’s also a problem, we may judge too early, and don’t let the other person show their personality. This “swipe left – swipe right” world makes us do everything quickly, and if someone is not the Miss/Mr Perfect, we immediately “swipe left” in the real life, too.
But let’s turn back to our topic now. As everybody decides very fast, you will need a good bio. What is a great and effective bio like? Well, at first it’s short, then brief – and yes, it should be witty. All women like men who have a very good sense of humour. Otherwise everybody likes to laugh, becuase laghing increases the level of serotonin – and simply speaking it’s a wonderful feeling. But unluckily not everybody can make out witty bios – so they need some help. And we are here, to help you!
And now, let’s check out our selection of witty Tinder bio examples (male) – you really must try at least one of them!
10. “I’ll be Burger King and you’ll be McDonald’s, I’ll have it my way and you’ll be loving it.”
The first one on our list now is a hamburger fan.
9. “I’m 5’2″ which means I’m really good at hide and go seek, if you know what I mean.”
Do you know what he means?
8. “If you can’t laugh at yourself, I will!”
We’re half way on our list of witty Tinder bio examples (male), and this bio seems to be a little too much. Is he the dream of every woman?
7. “Your eyes are beautiful if you don’t swipe right.”
Wow… What else can we say?
6. “I’m good thing small packages come in.”
It’s the best attempt.
5. “I appreciate the finer things in life, such as having no pimples and getting out of work early.”
Superb. And he is modest, too.
4. “Unemployed and mentally handicapped, but otherwise a real catch.”
Great. Is there anybody outside who doesn’t find it witty?
3. “Gone through a bad relationship. If you too, let’s correct our past mistakes?”
Everyone should avoid people who live in the past.
2. “I love myself. Swipe right only if you love me as well.”
It seems to be witty, but every joke has some truth… so he may be a narcissist.
1. “You’ll have my friends hating you while you control every aspect of my life. What are you waiting for?”
Well this bio has got the first place now, as this is the perfect guide for every future henpecked husband. This was the list of witty Tinder bio examples (male). Which one did you like the most?